TICKETS & FLEXPASS INFORMATION
How to use a Flex Pass
Flexpass Subscriptions are an easy way to make sure you see all of Island City Stage Productions. Flexpasses can be used for every show of the season or can be used for only the shows you want to see. This short tutorial will show you how to easily access your account and reserve your tickets using Flexpass.
Login to your Island City Stage Account with your email address (that your account was created with) and your password. If you can’t remember the password, the system will allow you to reset it. Always check your spam mail if you don’t receive the reset email.
The system will bring you to a listing of all available shows and products
- • Select Show
- Select Details
- Select View all Dates
- Select the seat for the date that you want (double check date)
The menu will provide with three options
- Use Flexpass: Select this option when you are simply reserving a Flexpass ticket
- Use Flexpass + Purchase Extra Tickets: Select this option when you are reserving an additional ticket with your Flexpass. This option will discount that ticket $5.00 and insure that there are no processing fees. The system will ask you when you select the seat, “Is this a Flexpass or purchase”. Choose accordingly.
- Purchase a ticket: If you have a Flexpass there is no reason to select this option.
The system will automatically deduct a ticket or tickets from your Flexpass and give you appropriate discount for additional tickets purchased.
- Select Buy Tickets
- Select Check Out
- Select Place Order: The system will ask you to agree to the terms and conditions
- Select Proceed Your order has been processed successfully and you can print out your tickets